Pages

The Stipulation 5

Good evening all!

I just submitted Volume 5 of The Stipulation Serials to my editor, so that means it will come back to me in a week and then I'll be ready to submit for sale!

A few people have asked me how many volumes will be in the serials, and I am proud to say there will be 7 titles in total. As the story progresses and the volume number gets higher, you will see more and more time pass, which definitely helps progress the story at a better pace. Some of you have also asked if I will be coming out with any more works, or if this is it. I am proud to say that NO, this isn't all of it (I'm not one hit wonder), but I will in fact be writing more, in the form of novels and not serial novellas. I haven't done any story boarding on the matter yet, and don't know what the plot will be, but I assure you it will be hot and you won't be able to put it down!

If you haven't liked me on Facebook yet, why not?! I am active over there, and am always glad to talk with my fans and answer any questions they may have as well as just chatting about any random subject! Like me on the right hand side of the home page if you haven't already!

-M.L. Young

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment